Keep in Touch
click below to check out our free whitepaper library
read the latest posts
- Better off with Hybrid – Big Data needs cloud and dedicated servers
- Codero on the Road (Again) this Summer – Come see us!
- Don’t believe the HYPE: Dedicated Hosting is 3x cheaper than AWS
- Codero Hosted Network Attached Storage (NAS) and SAN Storage Offerings Help Customers with Affordable Scale Out
- The fiber is coming! The fiber is coming!
- Codero’s Diving Team Helps Fix Undersea Internet Cuts
- Great Times with Codero at SXSW
- Team Codero “Rolling” at SXSW!
- Team Codero Kicking Up its Heels at SXSW Interactive!
- Introducing Enterprise-grade Hosting from Codero with the Dell Server lineup
Codero Tag CloudChandler Vaughn Cloud Cloud Computing cloud hosting Codero codero careers Codero employees Codero Hosting Codero Server Portal customer interview customer service dedicated hosting dedicated server dedicated servers Emil Sayegh entrepreneurs facebook Forrester Research green hosting HTML5 hybrid hosting IAAS Infographic infrastructure Infrastructure-as-a-service infrastructure hosting Kauffman Foundation Linus Torvalds LINUX managed hosting Microsoft Mobile Technology Product Development Ryan Elledge Sarah Evans small business Smartphones smart servers social media startup business SXSW Interactive Toys for Tots Twitter web hosting www.codero.com
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- Better off with Hybrid – Big Data needs cloud and dedicated servers | Codero on A Story that Needs to be Told: Why I Joined Codero as CEO
- Better off with Hybrid – Big Data needs cloud and dedicated servers | Codero on Don’t believe the HYPE: Dedicated Hosting is 3x cheaper than AWS
- Better off with Hybrid – Big Data needs cloud and dedicated servers | Codero on Codero on the Road (Again) this Summer – Come see us!
- Dedicated Hosting is 3x cheaper than Amazon Web Services (AWS) | Codero on A Story that Needs to be Told: Why I Joined Codero as CEO
- Marta on Email Archiving Challenges and Benefits.
Tag Archives: Kauffman Foundation
By Maureen Griffith | Published: March 30, 2011
It’s official…Google just announced Kansas City, Kansas will get the first high-speed broadband network in the country. Just a few short miles away from Codero’s headquarters in Lenexa, Kansas, the city beat out more than 1,100 cities across the U.S. to become a test site for the fiber network.
By Maureen Griffith | Published: August 25, 2010
Young startup businesses looking for mentorship, services and investors may want to take note of a new resource available to them. iStart, a new web-based platform from the Kauffman Foundation, is designed to connect entrepreneurs to a network of support to assist them in the growth of their businesses.
By Maureen Griffith | Published: August 10, 2010
If you are an entrepreneur, you may want to view the statistics surrounding startup businesses which were compiled by the Kauffman Foundation. Some data may surprise you. These interactive charts make it easy to see who is really creating new businesses and where.
By Maureen Griffith | Published: July 26, 2010
It is not unusual in a down economy for entrepreneurship to rise. A crisis for a company might open up an opportunity for an employee. For some downsized staff, launching their own business and “working for themselves” is often seen as the silver lining. Do you have what it takes to successfully run your own [...]