Keep in Touch
click below to check out our free whitepaper library
read the latest posts
- High tech idea thieves steal Texas jobs
- Get Out of the Closet!
- Codero’s Road Trip Highlights: CloudCon Expo 2013 in San Francisco
- Oh IT Managers – Please demand more, you deserve better…smarter…faster!
- Better off with Hybrid – Big Data needs cloud and dedicated servers
- Codero on the Road (Again) this Summer – Come see us!
- Don’t believe the HYPE: Dedicated Hosting is 3x cheaper than AWS
- Codero Hosted Network Attached Storage (NAS) and SAN Storage Offerings Help Customers with Affordable Scale Out
- The fiber is coming! The fiber is coming!
- Codero’s Diving Team Helps Fix Undersea Internet Cuts
Codero Tag CloudChandler Vaughn Cloud Cloud Computing cloud hosting Codero codero careers Codero employees Codero Hosting Codero Server Portal customer interview customer service dedicated hosting dedicated server dedicated servers Emil Sayegh entrepreneurs facebook Forrester Research green hosting HTML5 hybrid hosting i2Coalition IAAS Infographic infrastructure Infrastructure-as-a-service infrastructure hosting Kauffman Foundation Linus Torvalds LINUX managed hosting Microsoft Mobile Technology Product Development Ryan Elledge Sarah Evans small business Smartphones smart servers social media startup business Toys for Tots Twitter web hosting www.codero.com
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- High tech idea thieves steal Texas jobs | Codero on A Story that Needs to be Told: Why I Joined Codero as CEO
- Codero’s CEO Says It’s Time to Dump Closet Tech | SiliconANGLE on Get Out of the Closet!
- Get Your IT Infrastructure Out of the Closet | Codero on A Story that Needs to be Told: Why I Joined Codero as CEO
- Cloud Hosting and Big Data Discussion with Codero's CEO, Emil Sayegh | Codero on Codero on the Road (Again) this Summer – Come see us!
- Better off with Hybrid – Big Data needs cloud and dedicated servers | Codero on A Story that Needs to be Told: Why I Joined Codero as CEO
Tag Archives: green hosting
By Maureen Griffith | Published: May 17, 2011
Just how green is Cloud? We compiled the latest statistics to find proof that Cloud is indeed an energy-saving hosting option. With the debut of Cloud Hosting from Codero, we wanted to let you know all the advantages our new on-demand offering holds.
By Maureen Griffith | Published: September 15, 2010
Are you working to become a greener company? Not only does Codero offer green hosting, we also are buying only 80 PLUS certified power supplies for our data center. To date, a third of our power supply units have been updated, resulting in a 25-30% decrease in power consumption.
By Maureen Griffith | Published: June 21, 2010
What some get energized about, others see as B.S. We’re talking cow manure here.
By Sara Newkirk | Published: April 7, 2010
In support of both Earth Day and Arbor Day, we have launched a new program, Codero Plant-a-Tree, allowing customers to have a tree planted in their honor by simply adding $1 to their online orders. Donations values are $1, $5, $10, $15 or $20 and will be planted by a forestry organization at the end [...]
By webmaster | Published: December 7, 2009
Cause marketing and going green is triple H-O-T in the business world. Rightfully so, as nowadays determining a business’s level of corporate responsibility has become a staple in the consumer buying process. Companies can hardly ‘fake’ green anymore due to the amount of consumer skepticism and the watchful eye of competitors.