As we highlighted before, we’re traveling around spreading the word not only about Codero and Our Exceptional Hosting Services, but also about the Hybrid Cloud, Dedicated IT infrastructure, and demystifying “Cloud” to the public. To that point, Codero was in the big apple at Cloud Expo New York 2013 recently. It was a great event, full of like-minded individuals talking about cloud computing and big data.
The expo featured over 175 sessions from a collection industry leading players in the cloud computing and big data worlds including our very own CEO, Emil Sayegh. Emil’s session covered cloud and why “cloud” needs a hybrid hosting approach to thrive now and in the future.
In his presentation, Emil engaged the audience, and highlighted:
- Why Cloud alone is not the right answer for every situation. Dedicated Servers and Dedicated infrastructure still play a huge role in any IT infrastructure. However, alone they also are not the right answer. He showed multiple examples, and cost comparisons that proved his points.
- The business requirements that drive a hybrid cloud infrastructure vs. a pure Cloud or pure dedicated infrastructure
- Why hybrid satisfies the needs of both developers, DevOps, and businesses
- How hybrid combines the best of both worlds, with cost savings and flexibility
- The audience largely agreed, and asked questions around scalability, and the underlying technology that drives Hybrid Clouds.
- The comic strips in Emil’s preso were also a big hit!
- To see all of Emil’s presentation check it below:
Want to read more from Emil on Hybrid, Cloud and Big Data? Read one of his recent blog posts “Better off with Hybrid”. As always, if you have any questions regarding Hybrid, Cloud or Codero’s hosting services please email us at email@example.com, call (1-866-2-CODERO) or chat with us.
Now Back to Austin
Following Cloud Expo, Emil and the rest of the Codero Team made their way to HostingCon 2013. There, we continued to spread the word about hybrid hosting and how it benefits the industry. Stay tuned as we will have highlights from our time at HostingCon coming to you as well.
Emil Sayegh is the President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Codero Hosting. Emil joined Codero in January 2012, after launching and pioneering successful Cloud Computing and hosting businesses for Hewlett-Packard, and Rackspace.