We appreciate the trust our customers place in us when it comes to hosting. We realize your desire to know what goes on with the network. The role we take in keeping you informed about your Codero services and products is one we take very seriously. That’s why we continue our efforts to make information easily accessible to you and enhance the customer experience. Every piece of software we develop and integrate is designed with customer needs in mind … to help you succeed with your hosting solutions.
The latest enhancement is to our convenient Server Portal. We’ve updated the Codero online portal once again … this time to spruce up the dashboard. The dashboard will now display more information regarding Codero customer services. For example, customers with dedicated servers can now view:
– The most recent time the server was rebooted
– Your bandwidth usage
– The processor for your dedicated server
– An overview of the IP Addresses displayed under the Service description
– Invoices and Orders now merged together in one box
– A New Message function available at time of login. A box is displayed which allows you to click and view the message. Mandatory messages will still bring up a pop-up box.
To display these features while you are in Server Portal, simply click on the informational icon to the right of your dedicated server. Here you will also see the latest Twitter updates from @Codero and @CoderoNOC which can also help you keep abreast of news about any upcoming network maintenance or system incidents.
Please continue to let us know how these newest refinements help you with your hosting and feel free to comment with feedback on any other customer portal features you would like incorporated.