He rides a Harley. She prefers a Vespa. He wants to see the newest Hollywood release. She loves indie films. This is not a description for the latest TV show. It’s an exploration of the preferences between PC and Mac users. The data was collected from users by Hunch.
This is slightly off topic – but I think it’s interesting to see the battle between PC and Mac users play out in TV commercials and other places.
I thought these statistics used in an infographic were even more interesting. Check out some of the findings:
- Mac users are 13% more likely than PC users to say they want to be viewed as unique and different to make my mark.
- 23% of PC users are more likely to say they seldom throw parties.
- Mac users are 50% more likely than PC users to say they frequently throw parties.
- Mac users are 80% more likely than PC users to be vegetarian.
- PC users like to read TV Guide, Redbook, US Weekly and the New York Times. Mac users choose Dwell, ReadyMade magazine, Macworld and the New York Times.
See what you think of the fun-loving infographic here. And let us know if you are a PC or Mac person and why.