- Protect All Your Data – With so many untethered laptops and mobile devices in the workplace, IT is challenged to protect distributed data. The Codero Cloud Backup supports the most popular operating systems and protects servers, workstations, laptop fleets, and mobile devices.
- Unlimited Version History – proactively notifies you when the changed file count surpasses a specified threshold. Early warnings can limit the damage inflicted by ransomware and pinpoint the time of infection.
- Snowden-Proof Encryption – AES 256 bit encryption prior to transfer over secure SSL, as well as encryption at rest within the data center.
- Trust in the Cloud – by backing up information to the cloud you can easily access, manage, and recover your data from any device via an online web portal.
- Protect Your Data – end-to-end encryption protects your sensitive data.
- Save Time – faster backup times with minimal backend storage.
- Answer Your Exact Needs – support for multiple platforms and applications, and customizable data monitoring and disaster recovery.
Managed EVault Backup
Take advantage of Codero expertise from initial setup and regular reporting to round-the-clock monitoring and full data restores. With Codero experts managing your backup, you’ll reduce risk, minimize cost, and have more time to run your business. Starts at $25 per month.
- Save Time – backups will take minutes, not hours. Schedule backups as frequently as every 15 minutes.
- Save Money – you only pay for what you use, so you’ll save money, even at scale.
- Restore Faster – restore large file systems or entire systems, fast.
Peace of Mind, Backed by Support
All Codero backup services are backed by 24/7/365 live, expert support. You can even set your own data backup schedules. You pay only for the storage you use.
Is It Time to Break Up With Your Backup?
Gartner surveys have shown that only 35% of small and medium-sized businesses have Studies have shown that downtime can cost small to medium-sized businesses upwards of $8,600 per hour. No one can afford that? The “Is It Time To Break Up With Your Backup?” e-book can help you figure out if you’re in a toxic relationship with your current solution, and how to avoid downtime.